2. When someone not only takes over the arm rest, but his/her shoulder and stomach also spill over it, touching me, slightly brushing against me over and over and over. And over.
3. Mean political commercials and/or fake nice political commercials.
4. When candle wax gets on the carpet.
(4a. Realizing it doesn’t matter if there’s candle wax on my crappy carpet).
5. High rise buildings.
6. Dressing up to go to a high rise building.
7. When they put up Christmas decorations everywhere the day after Halloween and I can’t get to the discount candy because remote control Santa and/or a Nativity scene are in the way.
9. Every living ‘possum.
10. Every dead ‘possum.
11. High heels, flip flops with heels.
12. Those inexpensive bookshelves you buy at discount superstores, the ones that claim “easy assembly.” Last time I checked, not easy. At all.
13. Pseudo-dates, e.g., “My friends and I are at Highland. Why don’t you stop by?”
14. Folding a big sheet at the Laundromat, when there’s no one there to grab the other end, and the damn thing brushes against the filthy floor. Twice.
15. Bad B.O. (I can take it or wear it to an extent but bad is just plain bad).
16. Poison ivy, oak, sumac. I once had all three at the same time and ended up in the ER.
17. Ringworm. Relax, it’s not a worm. Just an annoyingly disgusting skin fungus. You know what they say…when in the presence of animals, become an animal.
18. Meat breath.
19. Peanut butter breath.
22. Clowns throwing tomatoes.
And number one…