I like to think the Living Out Loud Blog is the most interesting one here locally, but of course that’s what you call fooling yourself. Last weekend, I looked at our blogroll and went to some other local blogs that had some pretty good stuff up.
(Hey folks, as you read on down here, anything that is typed in bold goes to a link. I don’t want to say “click here” all the time – got it?)
• Jackie Danicki writes about going to an AA meeting. I gotta tell you, I think her blog is pretty cool.
• The Dean of Cincinnati had coffee last week with Mayor Mallory. Was the mayor’s bodyguard there? Was The Dean wearing his cape?
• Heather Annastasia Siladi lives in California now but she lived here for a while and she’s a friend so I’m gonna include her here. In this post she says “Everything that is living will one day die.” How nice. That sounds like someone living in Cincinnati to me.
• C.A. MacConnell paid a visit to the Statehouse. To find out why, click here (sorry, just couldn’t help myself).
• Brian Griffin over at the Cincinnati Blog thinks Smitherman is a Loon. I think Brian likes to pick his “Loon of the Week.” I’ve been it many times.
(Graphic or artwork or whatever you want to call it is from the amazing and wonderful world of the google)